READ WITH SEXY EYES!!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Night in JB!

I finally get to see my dad after around 1 yr, and YES I MISS HIM!! This is like the reunion you see in some drama about a son who loves his dad, HAHA!
okay that's crap, it didn't turns out to be that dramatic, no tears no hugs and DEFINITELY NO KISSES! imagine two grown up man kissing, this is so GROSS!

Okay back to main story, i cab into JB together with edwin, jasper and kimnam at around 7pm. The jam is before singapore custom is CRAZY! But our taxi driver is even CRAZIER, he went into the motorcycle lane and cut through like at least 20 cars queuing in front of us, thanks to him we manage to reach JB in time for dinner with my famished daddy.
had dinner at a 'ba kut teh' store with my dad, my step mother, grandfather and finally my youngest and cutest brother. The food was not very great, but dinner with family just simply makes everything GREAT!

Next stop was the KTV. My dad fetched my over with his really cool new car, he said i was the VIP of the day even though its father's day. I had a ride over in his car, while the rest went in my grandfather's car. I was kinda worried my dad will force me to sing, cause i REALLY CAN'T SING!
okay we went into a really huge room, with pool table, dining table, 3 huge TVs and the best of all A DANCE FLOOR!

Everything turns out to be different from what i am expecting, no one forced me to sing(maybe they know i can't sing), we just kept drinking and playing the game of 'bluff' with dice.
My dad's friend, challenged us to drinking, she offered each of us a cup of 'MARTEL CORNEL BLUE(don't know how to spell)' shot. We toast followed by bottoms up! She kept offering us more and more shots, she said 'singaporeans must drink better than Malaysians!' for Singapore i drank!! singaporeans out there you owned me one, HAHA! We played pool with shots as wager, lost badly.

Soon i find myself dancing, with a face as red as baboon's ass! next was my dad and my friends. We were all damn freaking high! danced with my father, ran around the dance floor, jumped around with a cape around thinking we are superman, its really PARTY!!

partied all the way till 4am, and we cab back to singapore. I was still damn high on the way back, so i talked lots of crap with the taxi driver, ask him to drift, show us his max speed etc. I am glad he didn't follow what i said LOL!

one last thing i was HIGH BUT NOT DRUNK!!
damn, i am a good drinker!
























































































okay it's really not easy to position the pictures nicely, now i know the pain bloggers have to go through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home